Opt for healthy juice instead of coffee

After double fisting Starbucks and a week of all nighters, the body is bound to fail. Instead of running to the nearest drug store and stocking up on NyQuil and Advil, stop by the on-campus convenience store to see the healthy immune system boosters they are now carrying.

Whether you’re craving a protein enhancer, an antioxidant drink or just need something with a little less Taurine, the convenience store now carries Naked juices and smoothies which offer all the health benefits of natural juices with no artificial preservatives.

The Naked products are made with 100 percent pure juice and manage to pack almost a pound of fruit into each 15.2-oz. bottle.

If you are under the weather, the Power-C is an immune system super boost and blends nine different types of juices and packed with vitamin-C.

The super food juice products, such as the Green Machine, mixes apple and pineapple juice enhanced with blue green algae, spinach, broccoli and spirulina, which is an edible algae rich in protein and vitamins A, D, K and B12.

But, if you’re not quite ready to kick the caffeine yet, the Green Machine, Chocolate Karma and Vanilla Chai all contain traces of naturally occurring caffeine. As a bonus, Naked products are also certified kosher and have selections for vegans and lactose intolerants.

On the same shelves, customers can find the line of Odwalla juices ranging from “essences” of refreshing, soothing, nourishing, energizing and sustaining. Odwalla also offers super food juices, protein shakes and antioxidant juices in flavors such as Blueberry B Monster, Vanilla Al’mondo and PomaGrand.

The Wellness fruit juice mixes orange, cranberry and lime juice with mango and banana and passion fruit puree and tops it all off with extra vitamin-C and Echinacea to nurture the immune system. Odwalla juices can also be found in most Publix locations across Miami.

Finals are right around the corner so give the body a break and reach for something nourishing and fulfilling during these periods of increased stress.

Bari Lieberman can be contacted at b.lieberman.edu.

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

Photo Gallery: UM v. Boston College | Feb. 24, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

Lonnie Walker IV’s 3-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining capped a 14-point comeback and lifted Miami ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Lonnie Walker IV's three with 2.4 seconds left propelled Miami past BC at the Watsco Center. ...

The two-time defending ACC indoor champion Miami women could not make it a three-peat on Saturday, b ...

Kevin Arreaga's bronze medal in the men's weight throw led the Canes on Friday in Clemson. ...

No. 24 Miami got off to a dream start but could not hold on against No. 1 Florida Friday night, fall ...

The Hurricanes were momentarily slowed down by the first rain delay of the season, but held the Coug ...