POLICE BEAT

Pick up the paper every Friday to read the Public Safety call log.

Safety Tip of the Week: Park Smart Tips

Park only in a highly visible location. If you cannot see 100 feet at night, park elsewhere. Park in higher traffic areas of the lot, if possible. Move your car during the day to improve its location. Remove all interior valuables from plain view. Lock your doors and roll up all windows. Use a highly visible steering wheel locking device. Use a car alarm and alarm decals, if available. Use valet parking for greater security, if available.

If you are a victim of a crime, call the Department of Public Safety at 305-284-6666 or if calling from a campus phone dial 8-6666.

THURSDAY APRIL 6

12:30 p.m. 5665 Ponce De Leon Blvd.

Theft

THURSDAY APRIL 13

12:50 p.m. 5185 Ponce De Leon Blvd. Vandalism

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...