POLICE BEAT

Pick up the paper every Friday to read the Public Safety call log.

Safety Tip of the Week: Park Smart Tips

Park only in a highly visible location. If you cannot see 100 feet at night, park elsewhere. Park in higher traffic areas of the lot, if possible. Move your car during the day to improve its location. Remove all interior valuables from plain view. Lock your doors and roll up all windows. Use a highly visible steering wheel locking device. Use a car alarm and alarm decals, if available. Use valet parking for greater security, if available.

If you are a victim of a crime, call the Department of Public Safety at 305-284-6666 or if calling from a campus phone dial 8-6666.

THURSDAY APRIL 6

12:30 p.m. 5665 Ponce De Leon Blvd.

Theft

THURSDAY APRIL 13

12:50 p.m. 5185 Ponce De Leon Blvd. Vandalism

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Canes Basketball player development assistant will graduate with MSED in Sport Administation. ...

UOnline graduate will earn his M.S. in Health Informatics ...

Seeking a college experience within a diverse community, this graduate found her home away from home ...