POLICE BEAT

Pick up the paper every Friday to read the Public Safety call log.

Safety Tip of the Week: Park Smart Tips

Park only in a highly visible location. If you cannot see 100 feet at night, park elsewhere. Park in higher traffic areas of the lot, if possible. Move your car during the day to improve its location. Remove all interior valuables from plain view. Lock your doors and roll up all windows. Use a highly visible steering wheel locking device. Use a car alarm and alarm decals, if available. Use valet parking for greater security, if available.

If you are a victim of a crime, call the Department of Public Safety at 305-284-6666 or if calling from a campus phone dial 8-6666.

THURSDAY APRIL 6

12:30 p.m. 5665 Ponce De Leon Blvd.

Theft

THURSDAY APRIL 13

12:50 p.m. 5185 Ponce De Leon Blvd. Vandalism

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Draft-eligible Canes players are getting increasing recog ...

Three days after the University of Miami announced that defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski was le ...

Not only are the Hurricanes in the mix for at least five high-end running backs for the 2019 class, ...

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (5-2) returns to the court on Friday at 4 p.m., as it ...

Continuing a season-opening, seven-game homestand, No. 24 Miami is looking for its second straight s ...

Former Hurricane guard signs 10-day contract with Indiana Pacers. ...

For the second straight game, Miami's starting pitcher looked in dominant form through the firs ...

The University of Miami track and field team will compete against fellow conference members at the 2 ...