WINTER MUSIC CONFERENCE

M3 Sunset Sessions

Surfcomber Hotel,

Friday, noon to 11 p.m.

Absolut and URB Magazine present Jazzanova, She Wants Revenge and Hot Chip, among others. Enjoy the sunset while sipping on an afternoon cocktail and listening to the easy beats.

Ultra Festival

Saturday, March 25

Headliners: The Killers, The Prodigy, Paul Oakenfold and Paul Van Dyk

Over 60 artists of pop, house and techno music and thousands of concert-goers will take over Bicentennial Park for one the largest highlights of the week.

Smoke and Mirrors

Sunday, Amika 11:00 p.m.

Join Syntax Recordings for one of the best parties of WMC and celebrate the closing of a weekend of insanity.

For full lists for WMC or M3 visit www.wintermusicconference.com or www.m3summit.com.

The attorneys for University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga expect indictments to be ...

Few could have imagined this scenario coming into Saturday’s University of Miami football game at ho ...

Alex Cora’s success hasn’t surprised Miami Hurricanes baseball coach Jim Morris. Cora, according to ...

The Miami soccer team will conclude its 2017 home slate Sunday against Notre Dame and recognize its ...

The Miami soccer team registered a 3-0 victory over Pittsburgh Thursday night at Cobb Stadium behind ...

Five members of the Miami women's tennis team will open play Friday at the ITA Southeast Region ...

Here are three matchups to watch Saturday as the Hurricanes take on the Syracuse Orange at Hard Rock ...