WINTER MUSIC CONFERENCE

M3 Sunset Sessions

Surfcomber Hotel,

Friday, noon to 11 p.m.

Absolut and URB Magazine present Jazzanova, She Wants Revenge and Hot Chip, among others. Enjoy the sunset while sipping on an afternoon cocktail and listening to the easy beats.

Ultra Festival

Saturday, March 25

Headliners: The Killers, The Prodigy, Paul Oakenfold and Paul Van Dyk

Over 60 artists of pop, house and techno music and thousands of concert-goers will take over Bicentennial Park for one the largest highlights of the week.

Smoke and Mirrors

Sunday, Amika 11:00 p.m.

Join Syntax Recordings for one of the best parties of WMC and celebrate the closing of a weekend of insanity.

For full lists for WMC or M3 visit www.wintermusicconference.com or www.m3summit.com.

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

A little more than two years ago, Larry Scott was serving as the Miami Hurricanes’ interim head coac ...

The college basketball world woke up Friday morning to a bombshell report by Yahoo Sports detailing ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Draft-eligible Canes players are getting increasing recog ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

The Miami women's basketball team plays its last game of the 2017-18 regular season Sunday at 4 ...

Canes and Eagles play at 2 p.m. Saturday in key ACC matchup. ...

Continuing a season-opening, seven-game homestand, No. 24 Miami is looking for its second straight s ...

The Miami women's tennis team resumes play Saturday with its second match of the season at a ne ...

Check out the best images from Day 1 at the 2018 ACC Indoor Championships. ...