WINTER MUSIC CONFERENCE

M3 Sunset Sessions

Surfcomber Hotel,

Friday, noon to 11 p.m.

Absolut and URB Magazine present Jazzanova, She Wants Revenge and Hot Chip, among others. Enjoy the sunset while sipping on an afternoon cocktail and listening to the easy beats.

Ultra Festival

Saturday, March 25

Headliners: The Killers, The Prodigy, Paul Oakenfold and Paul Van Dyk

Over 60 artists of pop, house and techno music and thousands of concert-goers will take over Bicentennial Park for one the largest highlights of the week.

Smoke and Mirrors

Sunday, Amika 11:00 p.m.

Join Syntax Recordings for one of the best parties of WMC and celebrate the closing of a weekend of insanity.

For full lists for WMC or M3 visit www.wintermusicconference.com or www.m3summit.com.

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterlie Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...