WINTER MUSIC CONFERENCE

M3 Sunset Sessions

Surfcomber Hotel,

Friday, noon to 11 p.m.

Absolut and URB Magazine present Jazzanova, She Wants Revenge and Hot Chip, among others. Enjoy the sunset while sipping on an afternoon cocktail and listening to the easy beats.

Ultra Festival

Saturday, March 25

Headliners: The Killers, The Prodigy, Paul Oakenfold and Paul Van Dyk

Over 60 artists of pop, house and techno music and thousands of concert-goers will take over Bicentennial Park for one the largest highlights of the week.

Smoke and Mirrors

Sunday, Amika 11:00 p.m.

Join Syntax Recordings for one of the best parties of WMC and celebrate the closing of a weekend of insanity.

For full lists for WMC or M3 visit www.wintermusicconference.com or www.m3summit.com.

The college football season doesn't begin until the end of August, but that never stops media o ...

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

Community art project encourages the public to explore the vibrant downtown area of Coral Gables and ...

It appears that his third run for the presidency will be successful as he distances himself from the ...

The University of Miami volleyball program will host nine ACC home matches and the Sunshine State Ch ...

Walker picked 18th overall by San Antonio Spurs, Brown 42nd by Detroit Pistons. ...

Gino DiMare was introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in Canes' history. ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...

Haley Templeton is set to travel to Detroit, Mich., on Friday to train and compete with the U.S. Wom ...