Spring Break, a sonnet

Spring Break is here, so take your vacation.
Travel, or stay, to enjoy the weather.
Savor the moments of pure elation.
Once we get back, get your act together.

Because this is your chance to be easy,
And pretend that this school doesn’t exist.
But it’s not your one chance to be sleazy,
If UNICCO labor problems persist.

Flirt and exult in all your achievements.
Hold your head high even when you’re turned down.
But, please, never dwell in your bereavement,
If of age, booze can flip over your frown.

Underclassmen, I say: Withstand my rants
And seniors, take heart, this is your last chance.

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...