POLICE BEAT

Pick up the paper every Friday to read the Public Safety call log and learn ways to protect yourself and your belongings.

Safety Tip of the Week: Reporting a Crime

Be alert and observant wherever you are and learn to recognize signs of criminal behavior. Report all crime to Public Safety at 305 284-6666, 8-6666 or use a Blue Light telephone even if it is only an attempt. Crime cannot be controlled or prevented if it is not reported. By reporting crimes and suspicious activities you can protect yourself and others from being a victim and assist us in reducing crime.

If you are a victim of a crime, call the Department of Public Safety at 305-284-6666 or if calling from a campus phone dial 8-6666.

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 22

12:47 a.m. 5185 Ponce de Leon Blvd. Arrest

2:14 a.m. 1300 of Stanford Drive Alcohol violation

10:05 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Theft of bicycle

5 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Theft

THURSDAY FEBRUARY 23

5 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Simple Assault

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 24

1 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Vandalism

9 a.m. 5100 Brunson Dr. Theft of bicycle

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 25

12:38 a.m. 1203 Walsh Ave Alcohol-Juvenile Violation

The college football season doesn't begin until the end of August, but that never stops media o ...

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

At the University of Miami, employee recognition comes in many forms. ...

Community art project encourages the public to explore the vibrant downtown area of Coral Gables and ...

It appears that his third run for the presidency will be successful as he distances himself from the ...

The University of Miami volleyball program will host nine ACC home matches and the Sunshine State Ch ...

Walker picked 18th overall by San Antonio Spurs, Brown 42nd by Detroit Pistons. ...

Gino DiMare was introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in Canes' history. ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...

Haley Templeton is set to travel to Detroit, Mich., on Friday to train and compete with the U.S. Wom ...