Love songs for every mood

Love Song The Cure

Girl Beck

Wonderwall Oasis

Maps Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Lips Like Sugar Echo and the Bunnymen

Wild Horses Rolling Stones

Say You Love Me Fleetwood Mac

Love Has Brought

Me Around James Taylor

Your Song Elton John

Reason to Believe Rod Stewart

Breathe Faith Hill

You’re My Better Half Keith Urban

Valentine Martina McBride

You’re Still the One Shania Twain

Love You Out Loud Rascal Flatts

I Need Love LL Cool J

Slow JamZ Kanye West, Twista

and Jamie Foxx

Down 4 Ashanti, Charli

Baltimore, Ja Rule & Vita

Into You Fabolous

Killing Me Softly Fugees

Dreamgirl Dave Matthews Band

We Belong Together Mariah Carey

And I Ciara

As Stevie Wonder

Yellow Coldplay

Make Memories of Us Keith Urban

By Your Side Sade

You’re Beautiful James Blunt

Sophomore Bruce Brown announced Thursday that he has declared for the 2018 NBA Draft, the University ...

Lots of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday, with the second spring practice session set for Thursday mo ...

The battle for the University of Miami quarterback job began in earnest with the start of spring pra ...

A six-pack of UM notes from the first day of spring football on Tuesday: • UM’s first-team offensive ...

UM spring practice begins Tuesday with heavy focus on the quarterback, with N’Kosi Perry and Jarren ...

Women’s Commission’s 47th annual breakfast honors those who stand up to make a difference for women ...

The Kislak Center opens, aims to advance new forms of scholarship and build bridges across the Unive ...

Novelist Jennine Capó Crucet’s Miami-spiced book talk spotlighted the One Book, One U initiative. ...

As part of the “It’s On Us” initiative, the former vice president urged the UM community to help com ...

Haitian-born Henri Ford’s incredible journey to the deanship of the Miller School of Medicine. ...

Chalk round two up to Raymond Gil, who made amends with a walk-off single to send the Hurricanes pas ...

The Hurricanes set two school records in the men's throws and had two female student-athletes p ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team was on the verge of knocking down top-ranked Wake For ...

The University of Miami volleyball team hosts Florida Atlantic University at the James L. Knight Spo ...

The University of Miami Hurricane Club is excited to announce the official 2018 Building Champions S ...