Love songs for every mood

INDIE LOVE SONGS

Love Song The Cure

Girl Beck

Wonderwall Oasis

Maps Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Lips Like Sugar Echo and the Bunnymen

CLASSIC ROCK LOVE SONGS

Wild Horses Rolling Stones

Say You Love Me Fleetwood Mac

Love Has Brought

Me Around James Taylor

Your Song Elton John

Reason to Believe Rod Stewart

COUNTRY LOVE SONGS

Breathe Faith Hill

You’re My Better Half Keith Urban

Valentine Martina McBride

You’re Still the One Shania Twain

Love You Out Loud Rascal Flatts

HIP-HOP LOVE SONGS

I Need Love LL Cool J

Slow JamZ Kanye West, Twista

and Jamie Foxx

Down 4 Ashanti, Charli

Baltimore, Ja Rule & Vita

Into You Fabolous

Killing Me Softly Fugees

OTHER SUGGESTIONS

Dreamgirl Dave Matthews Band

We Belong Together Mariah Carey

And I Ciara

As Stevie Wonder

Yellow Coldplay

Make Memories of Us Keith Urban

By Your Side Sade

You’re Beautiful James Blunt

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...