UNIVERSITY VILLAGE UPDATE

The University Village website, www.miami.edu/universityvillage, is up and running, as is the leasing office at apartment 42G. It can be contacted at 305-284-3680.

The Village will be renting out individual, 12-month leases.

Internet, basic cable (with HBO) and utilities are included in the monthly rent.

Apartments will be completely furnished and include a full-size kitchen, washer and dryer.

Undergraduates need to have junior or senior standing at move-in time in order to live in the Village.

Source: www.miami.edu/universityvillage. Amenities, rates and incentives are subject to change.

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Canes Basketball player development assistant will graduate with MSED in Sport Administation. ...

UOnline graduate will earn his M.S. in Health Informatics ...

Check out the latest edition of Hurricane Magazine. ...

Members from the Miami track and field team spent the afternoon at the Boys and Girls Club in Miami ...

University of Miami diver Briadam Herrera collected a 1-meter national title at the Greensboro Aquat ...

Two Hurricanes receive AVCA All-America recognition for first time since 2014. ...

Coming off its first top-25 victory of the year, the Miami women's basketball team will play it ...