MTV U programming centers around college students

Turn on the television after noon and flip the channels between stations such as BET, VH1, CMT and MTV. The result? Reality shows, music countdowns and gossips about the famous lives of celebrities. But what about the music? In response to the energy of college students, mtvU is finally bringing students and music enthusiasts show that are beneficial, interesting and all about the music.

Beginning with the introduction of the newly acquired broadband station of mtvU.com and mtvU

After jumping three spots from No. 10 to No. 7 last week in the Amway Coaches Poll (one spot better ...

University of Miami weak-side linebacker Michael Pinckney is definitely old-school Miami Hurricane. ...

The question came straight at Ahmmon Richards, like a tight spiral. And this time, he was locked in. ...

Kolby Bird had a career-high 21 kills, but the Hurricanes dropped a five-set battle to Notre Dame on ...

The Miami soccer team recognized its four seniors Sunday afternoon and then dropped a hard-fought 2- ...