MTV U programming centers around college students

Turn on the television after noon and flip the channels between stations such as BET, VH1, CMT and MTV. The result? Reality shows, music countdowns and gossips about the famous lives of celebrities. But what about the music? In response to the energy of college students, mtvU is finally bringing students and music enthusiasts show that are beneficial, interesting and all about the music.

Beginning with the introduction of the newly acquired broadband station of mtvU.com and mtvU

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

It looks like Chad Thomas will have another opportunity to show NFL scouts that he is ready to play ...

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

The Beaux Arts Festival of Art debuts at a new site with picture-perfect weather and a panoply of or ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) opened the spring portion of its 2017-18 schedu ...

The Miami women's basketball resumes play Sunday at 1 p.m., at Boston College with its northern ...

The University of Miami track and field team starred in the Lone Star State, as the Hurricanes shone ...

The Miami women's tennis team dominated play on its home court Friday to open the 2018 spring s ...

Hurricanes and Wolfpack face off at noon Sunday in Raleigh, N.C. ...