LETTER TO THE EDITOR

NOISY DORM LIFE

Every single night, without fail, I try to either (1) be somewhat studious or (2) get some sleep. And, every single night, without fail, I am distracted by the noise of whoever is sitting outside of Mahoney/Pearson tryin’ to be a cool kid blasting their bass like we all want to listen to it. I don’t know who it is, and I don’t know why they feel like I want to hear their crappy music on the third floor, but it’s really obnoxious. I hate to be the old woman who calls security to keep these youngsters under control, but seriously, shut up. If I wasn’t a 5’3” skinny little blonde girl I’d be out there trying to put a stop to it, but unfortunately, I have a feeling these guys are much larger than me.

Seriously. Please. Shut. Up.

Some of us have stuff to get done.

And all of us hate your music.

Ashley Davidson

Sophomore

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Five of the greatest football players of all time were inducted into the Miami Hurricanes Ring of Ho ...

View photos from the Georgia Tech at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 14, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Mia ...

Darrell Langham's miraculous 28-yard catch set up Michael Badgley's game-winning field goa ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team wrapped up play Sunday evening at the 2017 Oracle/ITA ...

The University of Miami women's rowing team opened the fall portion of its 2017-18 schedule on ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami volleyball team demonstrated skill on both sides of the ball Sunday, sweepin ...