50 Things Worse Than Yours shows everything could really be much worse

Everything could be worse, and with Justin Racz’s books, 50 Worse… the worst things in life are made a reality. The three books, 50 Jobs Worse Than Yours, 50 Relatives Worse Than Yours and 50 Boyfriends Worse Than Yours, cover three areas of life that people (and especially women) often fall into a funk. These simple and hysterical books provide insight to just how awful things can truly be.

50 Jobs Worse Than Yours discusses the 50 jobs that are not worth the money, terribly titled, or just in not as prestigious fields such as a the typical doctor or lawyer. The book is composed of 50 simple pages with titles, photos and a brief job description, along with perks, salary and major pitfalls. Racz includes some rather far-reaching jobs such as a Sherpa, a Saddam Hussein body double and the person who operates the “Small World” ride at Disney.

Somewhat unrelated, 50 Relatives Worse Than Yours discusses the 50 relatives that embarrass, bother and act over-possessive at every opportunity. Designed in the same layout style, the photos and information gets more humorous with the turn of every page. The best relative of the entire book is the highlight of the classic and definitely clich

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Five of the greatest football players of all time were inducted into the Miami Hurricanes Ring of Ho ...

View photos from the Georgia Tech at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 14, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Mia ...

Darrell Langham's miraculous 28-yard catch set up Michael Badgley's game-winning field goa ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team wrapped up play Sunday evening at the 2017 Oracle/ITA ...

The University of Miami women's rowing team opened the fall portion of its 2017-18 schedule on ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami volleyball team demonstrated skill on both sides of the ball Sunday, sweepin ...