50 Things Worse Than Yours shows everything could really be much worse

Everything could be worse, and with Justin Racz’s books, 50 Worse… the worst things in life are made a reality. The three books, 50 Jobs Worse Than Yours, 50 Relatives Worse Than Yours and 50 Boyfriends Worse Than Yours, cover three areas of life that people (and especially women) often fall into a funk. These simple and hysterical books provide insight to just how awful things can truly be.

50 Jobs Worse Than Yours discusses the 50 jobs that are not worth the money, terribly titled, or just in not as prestigious fields such as a the typical doctor or lawyer. The book is composed of 50 simple pages with titles, photos and a brief job description, along with perks, salary and major pitfalls. Racz includes some rather far-reaching jobs such as a Sherpa, a Saddam Hussein body double and the person who operates the “Small World” ride at Disney.

Somewhat unrelated, 50 Relatives Worse Than Yours discusses the 50 relatives that embarrass, bother and act over-possessive at every opportunity. Designed in the same layout style, the photos and information gets more humorous with the turn of every page. The best relative of the entire book is the highlight of the classic and definitely clich

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

The Miami Hurricanes, still waiting for a starting quarterback to be named, are in the top 25 again. ...

Happy first day of school for everyone out there, including the University of Miami students. We jus ...