And the war burns on

The search for weapons of mass destruction has ended on the home front. The latest U.S. recruit, Willy Peter, appeared in Iraq using chemical weapons against the Iraqi insurgency. This is Willy Peter’s second tour of duty. He made his first appearance in November 2004 during the battle of Fallujah in what the U.S. called the “shake and bake” missions to force out insurgent positions.

Willy Peter, the military nickname of white phosphorus, has become the latest military tactic in the U.S.’s attempt to bring democracy to Iraq. White phosphorus is a chemical weapon similar to napalm, except the 800 to 1,000

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

The NBA Draft is on Thursday, and the buzz around the league is that the University of Miami’s Lonni ...

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Father's Day has never been a big holiday in the Larranaga household because basketball always ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

Gino DiMare was officially introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in program history Tuesday in ...

Jaquan Johnson was named to Athlon Sports' Preseason All-America First Team, while Shaq Quarter ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...

UM alum returns to lead Canes' MBB strength and conditioning efforts. ...

Amy Deem was recognized for the third time as the ACC Women's Outdoor Track and Field Coach of ...