THE BEN IS MIGHTIER

Top 5 reasons for introduction of new Hurry ‘Cane shuttles

5. Ergonomically designed seating

4.cUnexplored opportunity to advertise UM

3. Increased fuel economy

2. Less pollution

1. Designed to show up to bus stops only seven minutes late

Top 5 reasons to watch basketball at the Convocation Center

5. To see the inside in case you never graduate

4. To see the inside in case you never want to see Fall Out Boy in concert

3. It’s just a short drive from Hecht

2. Continued improvement of men’s and women’s squads

1. Everyone else is doing it

Top 5 reasons to watch Super Bowl XL

5. Get a chance to see beautiful, sunny…Detroit?

4. To see Jerome Bettis get a ring

3. To see for your own two eyes that New England didn’t win

2. Everyone else is doing it

1. The commercials

Ben Minkus is a senior majoring in broadcast journalism and philosophy. He can be contacted at b.minkus@umiami.edu.

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

Darrell Langham has been a hero twice this season, but his path to prominence has been a long one. ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame has announced the Class of 2018 inductees for the 50th A ...

Senior diver Wally Layland was recognized for her standout performance at the SMU Classic with ACC C ...

University of Miami freshman Lonnie Walker IV was among 20 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

The Miami Hurricanes will begin preparation for the 2018 season when fall practice commences Wed., O ...