THE BEN IS MIGHTIER

Top 5 reasons for introduction of new Hurry ‘Cane shuttles

5. Ergonomically designed seating

4.cUnexplored opportunity to advertise UM

3. Increased fuel economy

2. Less pollution

1. Designed to show up to bus stops only seven minutes late

Top 5 reasons to watch basketball at the Convocation Center

5. To see the inside in case you never graduate

4. To see the inside in case you never want to see Fall Out Boy in concert

3. It’s just a short drive from Hecht

2. Continued improvement of men’s and women’s squads

1. Everyone else is doing it

Top 5 reasons to watch Super Bowl XL

5. Get a chance to see beautiful, sunny…Detroit?

4. To see Jerome Bettis get a ring

3. To see for your own two eyes that New England didn’t win

2. Everyone else is doing it

1. The commercials

Ben Minkus is a senior majoring in broadcast journalism and philosophy. He can be contacted at b.minkus@umiami.edu.

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

The NBA Draft is on Thursday, and the buzz around the league is that the University of Miami’s Lonni ...

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Father's Day has never been a big holiday in the Larranaga household because basketball always ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

Gino DiMare was officially introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in program history Tuesday in ...

Jaquan Johnson was named to Athlon Sports' Preseason All-America First Team, while Shaq Quarter ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...

UM alum returns to lead Canes' MBB strength and conditioning efforts. ...

Amy Deem was recognized for the third time as the ACC Women's Outdoor Track and Field Coach of ...