UMNEWS – SG to have holiday airport shuttles

Student Government (SG) has arranged for shuttles to transport students to Miami International Airport before the Thanksgiving break. Shuttles will run every two hours from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. today and tomorrow. They will stop at Eaton, Mahoney/Pearson and Hecht/Stanford residential colleges.

SG has also arranged for shuttles to run before Winter Break. These will stop at the residential colleges and run every hour from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Dec. 13 and 14.

To make a reservation to take a shuttle, students should call the Parking Department at 305-284-3096, option 1.

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...