YELLOWCARD ROCKS ON

Yellowcard, the punk band with a splash of violin from Jacksonville, is still making music and keeping fans energized despite its lapse from MTV’s TRL and other forms of mass media craze. Despite the curfew from Hurricane Wilma, Yellowcard played at The Culture Room in Ft. Lauderdale to a slew of excited fans. The band, whose members have been busy making commercials (such as Pete the guitarist’s video with PETA), is touring small venues under the title “We Wish We Were Canadian” and working on its new album due out in January. The first single, “Lights and Sounds,” has furthered Yellowcard’s status at the forefront of the punk scene. Fans will have to see if Yellowcard will make it to the next level and again dominate the billboard charts with its catchy lyrics and high energy.

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Once known as ‘Quarterback U,’ the Miami Hurricanes have a spotty record of producing top signal cal ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' football practice on Tues., Aug. 22, 2017 … Click to Con ...

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...