YELLOWCARD ROCKS ON

Yellowcard, the punk band with a splash of violin from Jacksonville, is still making music and keeping fans energized despite its lapse from MTV’s TRL and other forms of mass media craze. Despite the curfew from Hurricane Wilma, Yellowcard played at The Culture Room in Ft. Lauderdale to a slew of excited fans. The band, whose members have been busy making commercials (such as Pete the guitarist’s video with PETA), is touring small venues under the title “We Wish We Were Canadian” and working on its new album due out in January. The first single, “Lights and Sounds,” has furthered Yellowcard’s status at the forefront of the punk scene. Fans will have to see if Yellowcard will make it to the next level and again dominate the billboard charts with its catchy lyrics and high energy.

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Father's Day has never been a big holiday in the Larranaga household because basketball always ...

The start to former Miami Hurricanes defensive end Chad Thomas' NFL career is going through a m ...

At one section of Miami's Richmond Park, Hurricanes offensive line coach Stacy Searels taught a ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

UM News interviewed a Miami Business School professor to learn more about claims that the changes co ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...

The University of Miami track and field program got off to a strong start at the 2018 USATF Junior O ...

Amy Deem was recognized for the third time as the ACC Women's Outdoor Track and Field Coach of ...

Symone Mason, Tiara McMinn and Hasani Knight will be in the field of competitors at the 2018 USATF J ...

During the 2017-18 school year, Miami had student-athletes from 17 of the 32 countries in the FIFA W ...