YELLOWCARD ROCKS ON

Yellowcard, the punk band with a splash of violin from Jacksonville, is still making music and keeping fans energized despite its lapse from MTV’s TRL and other forms of mass media craze. Despite the curfew from Hurricane Wilma, Yellowcard played at The Culture Room in Ft. Lauderdale to a slew of excited fans. The band, whose members have been busy making commercials (such as Pete the guitarist’s video with PETA), is touring small venues under the title “We Wish We Were Canadian” and working on its new album due out in January. The first single, “Lights and Sounds,” has furthered Yellowcard’s status at the forefront of the punk scene. Fans will have to see if Yellowcard will make it to the next level and again dominate the billboard charts with its catchy lyrics and high energy.

Daniela Deu was drawn to both architecture and urbanism, believes architecture can change communitie ...

Canes Basketball player development assistant will graduate with MSED in Sport Administation. ...

UOnline graduate will earn his M.S. in Health Informatics ...

Check out the latest edition of Hurricane Magazine. ...

Members from the Miami track and field team spent the afternoon at the Boys and Girls Club in Miami ...

University of Miami diver Briadam Herrera collected a 1-meter national title at the Greensboro Aquat ...

Two Hurricanes receive AVCA All-America recognition for first time since 2014. ...

Coming off its first top-25 victory of the year, the Miami women's basketball team will play it ...