SeBASTIAN festivities to go on despite wilma

Despite being delayed by Hurricane Wilma, UM will still be celebrating Sebastian’s 50th birthday. The event will take place on Friday, Nov. 18 from4:30 to 7 p.m. on the grass outside the UM Convocation Center. The celebration will lead up to the first women’s basketball game of the season and the debut of their new head coach Katie Miller. Sebastian’s Birthday Party will include fair-style refreshments, games, Hurricane spirit, a special cake by Ana Paz bakery and giveaways from the University of Miami Alumni Association, the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs, the 2005 Homecoming Executive Committee and Category Five.

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Once known as ‘Quarterback U,’ the Miami Hurricanes have a spotty record of producing top signal cal ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' football practice on Tues., Aug. 22, 2017 … Click to Con ...

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...