SeBASTIAN festivities to go on despite wilma

Despite being delayed by Hurricane Wilma, UM will still be celebrating Sebastian’s 50th birthday. The event will take place on Friday, Nov. 18 from4:30 to 7 p.m. on the grass outside the UM Convocation Center. The celebration will lead up to the first women’s basketball game of the season and the debut of their new head coach Katie Miller. Sebastian’s Birthday Party will include fair-style refreshments, games, Hurricane spirit, a special cake by Ana Paz bakery and giveaways from the University of Miami Alumni Association, the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs, the 2005 Homecoming Executive Committee and Category Five.

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...