Says he doesn’t love you? Kick out live-in boyfriend

My boyfriend of two years recently told me that he doesn’t love me and doesn’t know if he wants to be in a relationship with me. To make things even worse, we live together. He says that he’s confused and that he doesn’t know why. My friends tell me that I shouldn’t put up with him, but I don’t think that I can leave this relationship that I’ve put two years of my life into.

Even More Confused

Dear Reader,

Dump this creep! You cannot seriously tell me that you don’t have enough self-respect for yourself to not quickly escape this monstrosity of a relationship. Honestly, the more that you put up with his B.S., the more he will continue to slap you in the face; the way that people treat you is very much a reflection of the way that you let them treat you. If you don’t speak up for yourself, he will only continue to walk alllll over you.

And, as for his state of confusion, give me a break! What a lousy excuse for an excuse! His confusion does not justify his wavering commitment to the relationship. He told you that he doesn’t love you, what is there to be confused about? He needs to pack it up, and you need to make sure that you not only pack it up, but that you move the hell on to something or someone else.

Absolute done deal: Get rid of him and don’t let people trample on your heart without some kind of formative vengeance. What he is doing is plain old wrong, wrong wrong! And the fact that you’re actually putting up with him is pretty damn close to being completely inexcusable on your part. Listen, you’re not married, you don’t have kids, and hopefully you don’t share a bank account. Can you imagine how much lousier your situation would be if he had pulled this stunt and you had any of the above? Worse, what if you decided to put up with his weird behavior and took him back only to be shot down again?

So save yourself future time and effort and do the dumping deed now. Bottom line: Nobody needs backstabbing people in their lives-learn it, live it, love it.

Best of luck,

V.

Facts O’ the Day: 30 percent of women over the age of 80 still have sex with their spouse or their boyfriend, and 56 percent of men have had sex at work.

Please send probing inquiries to DearV@hotmail.com or drop V a line in her box in the office of The Hurricane. All questions and comments will remain anonymous.

The college football season doesn't begin until the end of August, but that never stops media o ...

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

At the University of Miami, employee recognition comes in many forms. ...

Community art project encourages the public to explore the vibrant downtown area of Coral Gables and ...

It appears that his third run for the presidency will be successful as he distances himself from the ...

Anna Runia won the women's 400m hurdles at the Netherlands track and field championships, while ...

The University of Miami volleyball program will host nine ACC home matches and the Sunshine State Ch ...

Walker picked 18th overall by San Antonio Spurs, Brown 42nd by Detroit Pistons. ...

Gino DiMare was introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in Canes' history. ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...