Senator Postition Votes

Michael Bookman Freshman 31 out of 222

Benjamin Lemelman Freshman 31 out of 222

Ranier Pollard Sophomore 80 out of 80

Nathaniel Skinner Sophomore Write-In

Michele James Junior 46 out of 92

Gabriel Trujillo Junior 46 out of 92

Camilo Martinez Senior Write-In

John Constantinide Arts and Sciences 137 out of 301

Nicholas Moses Arts and Sciences 87 out of 301

Kizzy Gift Business Senator 20 out of 62

Senator Postition Votes

Brandon Gross Communications 33 out of 51

Brian Bellows Apartment Area Write-In

Christopher Contreras Commuter 69 out of 179

Lorena Inclan Commuter 46 out of 179

Bruno de Camargo Commuter 33 out of 179

Kris Brooks Eaton 27 out of 27

Max Johansen Hecht 27 out of 60

Megan Ellstrom Stanford 47 out of 82

Stephen Lang Mahoney 37 out of 49

Daniel Ohrenstein Pearson Write-In

source: University of Miami Elections Commission

A six-pack of UM notes on a Friday: ▪ Four-star Oregon-based quarterback Michael Johnson Jr. told Ri ...

On the eve of her team’s NCAA Tournament opener, University of Miami coach Katie Meier took the oppo ...

The defeated and deflated Miami Hurricanes quietly packed up their bags and trudged out of their Ame ...

Even before Donte Ingram broke Miami’s heart and sent the Hurricanes home from the NCAA Tournament w ...

And so ends Miami's season. No. 11 seed Loyola-Chicago's Donte Ingram hit a buzzer-beating ...

From bringing communities together to understanding the impacts of urbanization on the groundwater s ...

Novelist Jennine Capó Crucet’s book talk on March 20 explores belonging, identity, and what it means ...

Musical theatre students spent quality time learning (and laughing) with Avenue Q co-creator Jeff Ma ...

The University of Miami takes concrete steps to become the hemispheric university as it builds a rel ...

A UM physicist comments on the passing of British theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking. ...

The Canes closed out the Hurricane Invitational with a strong showing on the track and in the field ...

The University of Miami rowing team kicked off its spring season at the 2018 Oak Ridge Cardinal Invi ...

The Hurricanes fell behind early and could not recover Saturday afternoon, falling to No. 23 Duke, 4 ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team had its superb 2017-18 season come to an end Sa ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team will go into a match ranked for the first time this s ...