miami dining spiced up

Chispa Restaurant

Named after the Spanish word for “spark,” Chispa restaurant is gaining a Friday night following, especially among the ladies. Located within two miles of campus in the heart of downtown Coral Gables, Chispa is a mod dining space with major attitude. Serving up gourmet Cuban and Latin foods with flair, traditional fish dishes and steaks are getting some unexpected spice a la avocado salsa, lemongrass-cilantro mojo and even yucca fries, a favorite. Desserts seem to be more traditional, with the chefs offering the choice of churros, caramel flan and cr

The college football season doesn't begin until the end of August, but that never stops media o ...

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

Community art project encourages the public to explore the vibrant downtown area of Coral Gables and ...

It appears that his third run for the presidency will be successful as he distances himself from the ...

Walker picked 18th overall by San Antonio Spurs, Brown 42nd by Detroit Pistons. ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...

NBA Draft will be held Thursday evening in Brooklyn. ...

Haley Templeton is set to travel to Detroit, Mich., on Friday to train and compete with the U.S. Wom ...

First-year Miami head soccer coach Sarah Barnes released Wednesday the team's schedule for the ...