THE MATCHUP

QUARTERBACK Kyle Wright continues to improve for Miami and protected the football well against Clemson last Saturday, throwing for 152 yards and a touchdown. Joel Klatt, a senior for Colorado, doesn’t have a deep threat. His longest pass of the year is 33 yards.
RUNNING BACK Colorado running back Hugh Charles has rushed for over 100 yards with two touchdowns in the first two games. In close yardage situations, the carries go to Lawrence Vickers. Tyrone Moss showed he can be the workhorse back Miami needs with the ability to break off the big run at key moments.
WIDE RECEIVER Colorado only has one receiver who has caught for 100 yards or more. Miami’s Greg Olsen didn

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...