Intramural Reminders

Don’t forget to make an attempt at the Punt, Pass & Kick Competition, which has been extended until Wednesday, Sept. 28 at night out on the Yaron Fields during Intramural flag football games. The cost is $1 per attempt and the top two men’s and women’s winners will compete for the championship at halftime of the UM vs. South Florida football game at the Orange Bowl on Saturday, Oct. 1. Don’t miss out on all the intramural events of the 2005-2006 school year.

FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUES

Men’s Divisions:

The Charties Crew – 13

MT8 Devil Dogs – 0

P5 Squad – 6

DPT1

Four days had passed since his University of Miami basketball team squandered a 13-point second half ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ search for offensive line help is set to continue on the weekend of Jan. 26, w ...

It looks like Chad Thomas will have another opportunity to show NFL scouts that he is ready to play ...

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

Thirty high school English teachers from Brazil are spending six weeks at UM in a new skill-building ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (1-1) opened the spring portion of its 2017-18 schedu ...

The Miami women's basketball resumes play Sunday at 1 p.m., at Boston College with its northern ...

The University of Miami track and field team starred in the Lone Star State, as the Hurricanes shone ...

The Miami women's tennis team dominated play on its home court Friday to open the 2018 spring s ...

Hurricanes and Wolfpack face off at noon Sunday in Raleigh, N.C. ...