Intramural Reminders

Don’t forget to make an attempt at the Punt, Pass & Kick Competition, which has been extended until Wednesday, Sept. 28 at night out on the Yaron Fields during Intramural flag football games. The cost is $1 per attempt and the top two men’s and women’s winners will compete for the championship at halftime of the UM vs. South Florida football game at the Orange Bowl on Saturday, Oct. 1. Don’t miss out on all the intramural events of the 2005-2006 school year.

FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUES

Men’s Divisions:

The Charties Crew – 13

MT8 Devil Dogs – 0

P5 Squad – 6

DPT1

University of Miami men’s basketball coach Jim Larrañaga, his face showing the strain of an ongoing ...

The No. 8 Hurricanes,  20 1/2-point favorites over next opponent North Carolina, are still one of on ...

Kudos to the two newest Atlantic Coast Conference Players of the Week: tight end Christopher Herndon ...

A University of Miami Ph.D. student in the Department of History sheds light on the dark history of ...

The Hurricanes may be young, but they have the talent and poise to make a deep run in March. ...

View images from the Miami soccer team's senior day match against Notre Dame, as well as shots ...

Miami tight end Christopher Herndon and linebacker Michael Pinckney were among those recognized with ...