UMNEWS – School of Business announces new one-year Master of Business Administration

The University of Miami School of Business Administration has announced that it will offer a one-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) beginning in the Spring semester of 2006.

The new accelerated MBA is designed for students who have completed an undergraduate degree in business from an accredited university within the last five years and have some work experience, which could include internships.

Students will be required to complete 32 credits in two semesters, eight classes a semester. Of those, nine will be required classes and seven will be electives.

The UM School of Business MBA program has been ranked as number one in Florida by The Wall Street Journal and the Financial Times. The School of Business houses an undergraduate and graduate program. There are two undergraduate bachelor programs with 12 majors, including political science, economics, entrepreneurship and international finance and marketing. The graduate program consists of nine programs including the MBA, MBA for Executives and Professionals and the MSPM, Maestr

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced the 2018-19 schedule, featuring nine tourn ...

The Canes are well represented across the nation this summer with players competing in each of the t ...

The University of Miami had four student-athletes selected to the watch lists for the Maxwell Award ...

The University of Miami's Symone Mason closed out the 2018 IAAF World U20 Championships with a ...