UMNEWS – School of Business announces new one-year Master of Business Administration

The University of Miami School of Business Administration has announced that it will offer a one-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) beginning in the Spring semester of 2006.

The new accelerated MBA is designed for students who have completed an undergraduate degree in business from an accredited university within the last five years and have some work experience, which could include internships.

Students will be required to complete 32 credits in two semesters, eight classes a semester. Of those, nine will be required classes and seven will be electives.

The UM School of Business MBA program has been ranked as number one in Florida by The Wall Street Journal and the Financial Times. The School of Business houses an undergraduate and graduate program. There are two undergraduate bachelor programs with 12 majors, including political science, economics, entrepreneurship and international finance and marketing. The graduate program consists of nine programs including the MBA, MBA for Executives and Professionals and the MSPM, Maestr

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Once known as ‘Quarterback U,’ the Miami Hurricanes have a spotty record of producing top signal cal ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' football practice on Tues., Aug. 22, 2017 … Click to Con ...

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...