WVUM CHARTS TOP 20

# ARTIST
1 SONS AND DAUGHTERS
2 WOODEN WAND
3 ORENDA FINK
4 FREE DESIGN
5 COCOROSIE
6 LAURA VEIRS
7 JOHN VANDERSLICE
8 ENUMA ELISH
9 RICHARD HELL
10 ROSEBUDS
11 PAJO
12 FELT
13 INNAWAY
14 KALLIKAK FAMILY
15 SUPER FURRY ANIMALS
16 CHAD VANGAALEN
17 ME AND YOU AND EVERYONE
WE KNOW
18 EMPTY
19 PORTASTATIC
20 APOLLO SUNSHINE
Recording
The Repulsion Box
Harem Of The Sundrum
And The Witness Figg
Invisible Ones
The Now Sound Redesigned
Noah’s Ark
Year Of Meteors
Pixel Revolt
Leviathan
Spurts: The Richard Hell Story
Birds Make Good Neighbors
Pajo
Felt 2: A Tribute To Lisa Bonet
Innaway
May 23rd, 2007
Love Kraft
Infiniheart
Soundtrack
More Positive Material
Bright Ideas
Apollo Sunshine

Their bats and gloves and baseball skills weren't enough Thursday night. Now, the Miami Hurrica ...

Florida State's recruiting trail hit Georgia last week, and while the #Tribe19 class is a focal ...

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

More than a decade after former University of Miami football star Sean Taylor was murdered during a ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

No. 2 seed Clemson used a six-run sixth to push past seventh-seeded Miami Thursday night. ...

Kevin Arreaga was the first Cane in action on Thursday and he wasted little time punching his ticket ...

Last season, Miami Hurricanes fans created, quite simply, one of the best home-field advantages in c ...

Confident and effective service game propelled University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and fresh ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team is headed back to the NCAA Singles Cham ...