WVUM Top 10 Charts

HIP-HOP

# ARTIST Recording

1 ZION I True And Livin’

2 I SELF DEVINE Self Destruction

3 BOOM BAP PROJECT Reprogram

4 COAXIAL The Phantom Syndrome

5 CHICHARONES When Pigs Fly

6 APSCI Thanks For Asking

7 FELT Felt 2: A Tribute To Lisa Bonet

8 LADYBUG MECCA Trip The Light Fantastic

9 MADVILLAIN Madvillainy [Four Tet And Koushik Remixes]

10 DAEDELUS Exquisite Corpse

JAZZ

# ARTIST Recording

1 GARAGE A TROIS Outre Mer

2 TERENCE BLANCHARD Flow

3 KAHIL EL’ZABAR TRIO Live At River East Art Center

4 ENUMA ELISH Leviathan

5 CHARLIE PEACOCK Love Press Ex-Curio

6 BILL FRISELL East/West

7 RAVI COLTRANE In Flux

8 KURT ROSENWINKEL Deep Song

9 ANTIBALAS AFROBEAT

ORCHESTRA Government Magic [EP]

10 MOZAYIK Haitian Creole Jazz

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

This is the time of year when every win or loss can make a difference in a team’s NCAA Tournament ch ...

Mike Brey doesn't pay much attention to the NBA draft stock of opposing players, but the Notre ...

He used to be a Gator. But junior Danny Reyes is plenty happy to be back home and playing for the Un ...

It’s a Wednesday morning, and one by one, the familiar Hurricane faces make their way into the non-d ...

At the University of Miami, the professor has the last word on whether students can use their laptop ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

Walker IV scored 19, Izundu scored 14 and the Canes picked up a crucial win in South Bend. ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team moved into a sixth-place tie on day two ...

After a standout first weekend at the plate with the No. 24 Hurricanes, Miami's Danny Reyes was ...

Miami women's basketball notched an impressive 77-62 triumph Sunday at Virginia, giving head co ...

Former University of Miami track and field standouts Shakima Wimbley and Tiffany Okieme were among t ...