Rowing to the white carpet

A hot ride: The UM men’s rowing club escorted rapper David Banner to the white carpet of the VMAs Sunday as part of an mtvU documentary, which aired Wednesday and can be found online at www.mtvu.com.From left to right, team members Jeff Furminger, Mark Schrieber, Matt Irwin, rapper David Banner, Scott Ames, Matt Pineda, Carl Santangelo, Jon Silverman and Luke Tarvin.

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Once known as ‘Quarterback U,’ the Miami Hurricanes have a spotty record of producing top signal cal ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' football practice on Tues., Aug. 22, 2017 … Click to Con ...

Duke Johnson, the all-time leading rusher in Miami Hurricanes history, was one of a dozen members of ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...