For anything fashionable, hit up these havens for labels

Shopping is a relative subject, relative meaning that Miami caters to both high- and low-end retail, allowing shoppers to relish in the style of individuality. Shop ’til you drop in one of these places.

7535 N. Kendall Drive

305-665-6226

www.shopsimon.com

Dadeland Mall

A short drive from campus in nearby Kendall, Dadeland Mall is the most accessible and most accommodating shopping malls in the area. Providing some of the best stores in one place ,as well free parking, Dadeland Mall is the most popular shopping spot with students. Some of the stores include Coach, Sephora, Abercrombie & Fitch, The Sharper Image and a plethora of other recognizable retail stores for both men and women. Dadeland also has a Macy’s, Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue.

358 San Lorenzo Ave.

305-529-0200

www.villageofmerrickpark.com

Village of Merrick Park

An upscale outdoor shopping mall full of boutiques and high-end retail stores, Merrick Park is sure to get the cash flowing. Anchored by department stores Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom, Merrick Park is a retail addict’s dream. Architecturally appealing (shaped like the University of Miami’s U!) and specializing in designer duds, Merrick Park is the perfect spot for finding items just beyond the reach of an everyday mall.

5201 Sunset Drive

305-663-0873

www.shopsimon.com

Sunset Place

The closest shopping mall to the UM Coral Gables campus, Sunset has something for almost every need. An outdoor shopping center with a Mediterranean design, Sunset has not only has an array of shopping choices, it provides multiple choices for entertainment. A mix of an AMC Theater, Gameworks, Barnes and Noble and stores like NikeTown, Virgin Megastore and Urban Outfitters, Sunset is a student favorite.

Hurricanes fans, get out your pencils, calendars and a list of your favorite hotels. The Atlantic Co ...

Three former Miami Hurricanes — defensive lineman Chad Thomas, offensive lineman KC McDermott and de ...

In all technicality, the Orange Bowl is a postseason, neutral-site bowl game that includes a top tea ...

When it comes to recruiting, the scariest sentence for Miami Hurricanes fans is this one: Nesta Silv ...

This time, there was no miracle Miami win over Duke. The fifth-ranked Blue Devils rallied from a 13- ...

The Beaux Arts Festival of Art debuts at a new site with picture-perfect weather and a panoply of or ...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s vision for a “Beloved Community” has inspired a number of University of ...

UM launches three cyber security certificate programs to equip professionals for the growing employm ...

The University of Miami released its 2018 football schedule Wednesday, highlighted by a nationally t ...

Notes from Miami's 2018 Football schedule. ...

Freshman jumper Hasani Knight was named ACC Men's Field Performer of the Week. ...

MIami volleyball signee Chloe Brown was named the 2017-18 Gatorade Oregon Volleyball Player of the Y ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team will play the first of two home games in a 31-d ...