Campus dining offers myriad of eats

Dining Services has announced the arrival of a new eatery on campus this semester: Wendy’s. Of course, the wide selection already available on campus is not going away.

Residential Dining Facilities-The Hecht-Stanford and Mahoney-Pearson cafeterias offer a wide range of food and menu selections. Both facilities provide a balanced selection of healthy choices and are close to the residential halls.

Convenience Store-The Convenience Store offers a quick one-stop shopping location for everything from the morning newspaper to assorted sundries to Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream.

Carts & Jenkins Snack Bar-The mobile carts and the Jenkins Snack Bar are located on the perimeters of campus. They offer the convenience of sandwiches and beverages on the go.

Leo’s Deli-This New York-style deli features fresh meats and cheese as well as freshly baked rolls and breads for its made-to-order sandwiches.

Salsaritas Fresh Cantina-This new Fresh-Mex cantina offers burritos, tacos, quesadillas and more prepared to your liking.

Market Square-Fresh fruits and vegetables are combined to make gourmet salads and soups.

World’s Fare-Try the delicious rotisserie chicken, carved meats or one of the daily specials.

Jamba Juice-Try their delicious, nutritious, all-natural energizing smoothies and juices.

Tsunami Sushi-This kiosk features freshly made sushi in packaged containers.

Panda Express-Panda Express offers freshly cooked Asian cuisine with the consistency of a national brand.

Sbarro-A popular late-night meeting spot in close proximity to the residential halls, the swimming pool and games area. Sbarro is located in the University Center and opens until midnight, seven days a week.

STARBUCKS-Located across from the Richter Library, this universal favorite provides mocha frappuccinos and sweet treats that hit the spot.

STORM SURGE CAF

Part four of a five-part series on UM’s defense with the start of fall camp a month away: Cornerback ...

University of Miami head football coach Mark Richt was among the 20 coaches selected to the preseaso ...

Miami opens the Wooden Legacy against La Salle on Thanksgiving Day in Fullerton, Calif. ...