INTERNATIONAL WEEK WRAPS UP

A WEEK OF DANCING: COISO finished off International Week, its biggest event of the year, with the annual Feast of Nations banquet on Saturday. The catered banquet was held at the Wyndham Miami Airport hotel and included the presentation of COISO awards. Among the winners were:

Organization of the Year: Filipino Student Association

Event of the Year: South Beach Bhangra and

Island Styles 2005 (tie)

Best New Organization: Bahamian Student Association

Most Improved Organization: African Students Union

I-Week Best Day: Asia Day

I-Week Best Night: Caribbean Night

Excellence in Programming: Pacific Night (shown above)

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

Photo Gallery: UM v. Boston College | Feb. 24, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

Lonnie Walker IV’s 3-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining capped a 14-point comeback and lifted Miami ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Lonnie Walker IV's three with 2.4 seconds left propelled Miami past BC at the Watsco Center. ...

No. 24 Miami dropped the second game of a rivalry series with No. 1 Florida Saturday night, falling ...

The Miami women's tennis team got back to its winning ways Saturday afternoon, defeating Georgi ...

The two-time defending ACC indoor champion Miami women could not make it a three-peat on Saturday, b ...

Kevin Arreaga's bronze medal in the men's weight throw led the Canes on Friday in Clemson. ...