WVUM’S top 10

1 STARS

Set Yourself On Fire

2 MASHA QRELLA

Unsolved Remained

3 KEREN ANN

Nolita

4 BOOM BIP

Blue Eyed In The Red Room

5 JENNIFER GENTLE

Valende

6 AMON TOBIN

Chaos Theory

7 LCD SOUNDSYSTEM

LCD Soundsystem

8 PATRICK WOLF

Wind In The Wires

9 IRON AND WINE

Woman King [EP]

10 CROOKED FINGERS

Dignity And Shame

– Chris Bennett

General Manager, WVUM 90.5 FM

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Father's Day has never been a big holiday in the Larranaga household because basketball always ...

The start to former Miami Hurricanes defensive end Chad Thomas' NFL career is going through a m ...

At one section of Miami's Richmond Park, Hurricanes offensive line coach Stacy Searels taught a ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

UM News interviewed a Miami Business School professor to learn more about claims that the changes co ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...

The University of Miami track and field program got off to a strong start at the 2018 USATF Junior O ...

Amy Deem was recognized for the third time as the ACC Women's Outdoor Track and Field Coach of ...

Symone Mason, Tiara McMinn and Hasani Knight will be in the field of competitors at the 2018 USATF J ...

During the 2017-18 school year, Miami had student-athletes from 17 of the 32 countries in the FIFA W ...