UMNEWS – School of Nursing appoints new associate dean

The University of Miami’s School of Nursing and Health Studies recently appointed Valerie Browne-Krimsley, EdD, RN, as associate dean of student services and associate professor of clinical nursing, announced Nilda Peragallo, dean of the school. As associate dean, Browne-Krimsley will focus on the task of recruiting and mentoring talented nursing students.

A 28-year veteran of the nursing industry, Browne-Krimsley was associate professor at the University of Central Florida (UCF) School of Nursing and director of the UCF Community Nursing Centers. She has served as assistant professor at Florida International University School of Nursing, faculty/consultant at Arizona Western College and staff nurse at New York University Medical Center.

The unopened Christmas gift that University of Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz recently spoke ...

The University of Miami is in conversations about playing the University of Alabama to kick off the ...

Michael Rumph, former Cane cornerback and current cornerbacks coach, has mentioned, along with every ...