UMNEWS – EASY implements new sign-on procedure for online access

On Monday, March 21, Information Technology (IT) enhanced single sign-on by implementing CaneID Authentication Service (CAS). The CAS will allow students to access multiple password-protected Web services after logging in once using their CaneID and password on a central authentication server. Referred to as single sign-on, the service lets students access multiple systems without having to re-enter a username and password each time. One of the first services to use CAS will be EASY. UMSIS will use CAS in the near future, and other services will follow.

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...