HAIRCUTS FOR CHARITY

Cutting For A Cause: Myra & Company stylist Steve Padilla cuts off six inches of junior Amy Williams’ hair on Wednesday, March 9 for the LINK’s semi-annual Locks of Love hair drive. Approximately 40 students donated their hair to make wigs for children who have lost their hair to cancer. The number of students donating this semester was lower than last semester, a drop which organizers attribute to the rainy weather that forced the volunteers to move from their usual location in the Rock to the UC Ballrooms.

When UM coach Mark Richt summoned quarterback Malik Rosier into his office last year, a few months a ...

Quarterback Malik Rosier of the No. 8-ranked Miami Hurricanes maintains a solid third place in what ...

Here are three matchups to watch Saturday as the Hurricanes take on the Syracuse Orange at Hard Rock ...

The University of Miami men's basketball team will begin the season as No. 12 in the USA TODAY ...

The University of Miami volleyball team returns home this weekend to host Atlantic Coast Conference ...