UMNEWS – ‘Global Views 2004’ examines Mexican and U.S. policy

The Consulate of Mexico, the University of Miami and the Mexican Council on Foreign Relations will be co-sponsoring the “Global Views 2004: American and Mexican Public Opinion and Foreign Policy” on Tuesday, March 15 at the James W. McLamore Executive Education Center on the UM Coral Gables campus.

The panelists featured are Ambassador Andres Rozenthal, president of COMEXI; Susan Minushkin, CIDE-Global Views 2004 Project Director for Mexico; and Jorge Chabat, CIDE-Principal Researcher and noted media commentator. Moderating the panel is Dr. Susan Kaufman Purcell, the newly appointed UM Director of the Center for Hemispheric Policy.

LAKE BUENA VISTA — Hurricane Irma gave Mark Walton a chance to be with his 6-month old daughter and ...

LAKE BUENA VISTA —Apparently, University of Miami All-American receiver Ahmmon Richard’s hamstring w ...

University of Miami quarterback Malik Rosier was about to head home to Mobile, Alabama, when the bos ...

University of Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz, who grew up in Miami and is the son of the for ...

How’s your landscaping after Hurricane Irma? Did you get it cleaned up (and replaced) as fast as the ...

The two year project looks to improve forecast predictions that would look three to four weeks out, ...

UM students recount how they rode out the storm called Hurricane Irma. ...

The University’s decision to close classes well in advance of the hurricane enabled the successful e ...

The University is moving swiftly and diligently to clear widespread downed trees, power lines, and o ...

The University of Miami continues the recovery effort from Hurricane Irma. ...

The Miami women's tennis team is set to begin its 2017 fall season this weekend, with the major ...

Despite a career-best nine saves by Phallon Tullis-Joyce, the Miami soccer team dropped a 1-0 road d ...

The Miami Hurricanes evacuated Coral Gables ahead of Hurricane Irma and now they move forward as a f ...

The University of Miami volleyball team returns to the court this weekend to host Virginia Tech and ...

The University of Miami swimming & diving team opens its 2017-18 season Friday at the eighth ann ...