Coach’s Corner

Could you talk about what the two seniors, Will Frisby and Brandon Okpalobi, have meant to the team this season?

They have given us leadership. Frisby in particular has given us scoring and rebounding. I am glad he has been able to play a full season for the first time in his career. Brandon has been a solid contributor the whole season and both will be missed.

Is Guillermo Diaz a first-team All-ACC guard? What separates him from the other great guards in the conference?

I think he is. Just look at his numbers alone and what our team has done this year. You can see the importance that Guillermo has had for our team. It will be very difficult for him to get first team because most of the writers are from the North Carolina area.

As it stands right now, does your team have enough of a resume to get into the NCAA Tournament, or do they have to make a deep run in the ACC Tournament?

I think our r

Their bats and gloves and baseball skills weren't enough Thursday night. Now, the Miami Hurrica ...

Florida State's recruiting trail hit Georgia last week, and while the #Tribe19 class is a focal ...

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

More than a decade after former University of Miami football star Sean Taylor was murdered during a ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

No. 2 seed Clemson used a six-run sixth to push past seventh-seeded Miami Thursday night. ...

Kevin Arreaga was the first Cane in action on Thursday and he wasted little time punching his ticket ...

Last season, Miami Hurricanes fans created, quite simply, one of the best home-field advantages in c ...

Confident and effective service game propelled University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and fresh ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team is headed back to the NCAA Singles Cham ...