Elsewhere – Hamilton College, Princeton let it all hang out in unusual rivalry

(U-WIRE) PHILADELPHIA – The competition is fierce, and the players are determined. They’re also naked.

Though Hamilton College and Princeton University rarely face each other on the basketball court, a new rivalry is brewing between the two schools in the form of “varsity” streaking.

The two streaking teams display their skills — and bodies — in public locations such as dining halls, athletic fields and even large lecture halls.

Members of Princeton’s streaking team decided to form the group after learning of Hamilton College’s new form of recreation.

But at Hamilton, members still claim their team is “the single greatest varsity streaking team in America and possibly the world,” senior Craig Moores said.

Members emphasized that streaking is purely about streaking and not about making a statement or being sexual in any way.

“There’s no endorsements, there’s nothing political about it, or social even,” Sean Tice, a Hamilton junior, said. “All we really yell is, ‘Naked time is special time.’ It’s a special time because most people keep their naked bodies to themselves.”

The college football season doesn't begin until the end of August, but that never stops media o ...

There were indications, even before Lonnie Walker IV was selected No. 18 by the San Antonio Spurs in ...

Add another player to the Miami Hurricanes' 2019 recruiting class. Defensive end Jahfari Harvey ...

From the onset, the Miami Hurricanes' plan was for the Carol Soffer football indoor practice fa ...

Gino DiMare on Tuesday stood in a spot that two men before him had crafted into a pinnacle of succes ...

Community art project encourages the public to explore the vibrant downtown area of Coral Gables and ...

It appears that his third run for the presidency will be successful as he distances himself from the ...

The University of Miami volleyball program will host nine ACC home matches and the Sunshine State Ch ...

Walker picked 18th overall by San Antonio Spurs, Brown 42nd by Detroit Pistons. ...

Gino DiMare was introduced as the 10th head baseball coach in Canes' history. ...

The University of Miami women's golf team had three individuals selected to the 2018 Atlantic C ...

Haley Templeton is set to travel to Detroit, Mich., on Friday to train and compete with the U.S. Wom ...