WVUM’S top 10

1. STYROFOAM

Nothing’s Lost

Morr Music’s finest.

2. BRIGHT EYES

I’m Wide Awake, It’s Morning

One of two simultaneously released Bright Eyes albums, with patented acoustic mellow sound.

3. LOW

The Great Destroyer

Amazing CD from Low. if you like them, you won’t be disappointed at all; if you hate them, you might like this CD, because it actually sounds a bit different from their old stuff. Many songs are surprisingly upbeat.

4. BONNIE PRINCE BILLY

Superwolf

Compilation of singer/songwriter with Matt Sweeney recorded at various live shows.

5. FIERY FURNACES

EP

A collection of singles and B-sides; a must-have for Fiery Furnaces fans.

6. SAGE FRANCIS

A Healthy Distrust

What can we say? Awesome indie hip-hop.

7. MONSTERS OF MORR MUSIC

Various Artists

Morr Music compilation for their U.S./Canada tour. Includes Lali Puna, Duo 505, the Go Find and Styrofoam.

8. DACM

St

Lonnie Walker excelled on the court during the NBA Combine in Chicago last week. The potential lotte ...

Athlon Sports released its projections for the 2018 college football season Monday. The predictions ...

Here is some impressive news for the University of Miami football program: All but one of the remain ...

Lonnie Walker IV stood out on and off the court at the NBA Draft Combine, which ended on Sunday in C ...

University of Miami incoming prep star Will Mallory, the other half of the soon-to-be No. 1 freshman ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

Over his more than two decades at the U, the dean of students from 1976-1989 always put students fir ...

The final Sea Secrets lecture at the Rosenstiel School examines the biofluorescence of marine organi ...

Sinead Lohan and Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned ITA Southeast R ...

Sophomore righthander Evan McKendry and freshman Freddy Zamora were among those recognized by the At ...

Senior Jeb Bargfeldt was recognized as ACC Pitcher of the Week following a dominating performance ag ...

No. 7 seed Miami opens its run at the 2018 ACC Baseball Championship Tuesday, May 22 against No. 11 ...

Although 17th-year head coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews has made Sweet 16 appearances commonplace the jour ...