WVUM’S top 10

1. STYROFOAM

Nothing’s Lost

Morr Music’s finest.

2. BRIGHT EYES

I’m Wide Awake, It’s Morning

One of two simultaneously released Bright Eyes albums, with patented acoustic mellow sound.

3. LOW

The Great Destroyer

Amazing CD from Low. if you like them, you won’t be disappointed at all; if you hate them, you might like this CD, because it actually sounds a bit different from their old stuff. Many songs are surprisingly upbeat.

4. BONNIE PRINCE BILLY

Superwolf

Compilation of singer/songwriter with Matt Sweeney recorded at various live shows.

5. FIERY FURNACES

EP

A collection of singles and B-sides; a must-have for Fiery Furnaces fans.

6. SAGE FRANCIS

A Healthy Distrust

What can we say? Awesome indie hip-hop.

7. MONSTERS OF MORR MUSIC

Various Artists

Morr Music compilation for their U.S./Canada tour. Includes Lali Puna, Duo 505, the Go Find and Styrofoam.

8. DACM

St

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

He is considered among the finest defensive line coaches in the nation. And now, according to a writ ...

This is the time of year when every win or loss can make a difference in a team’s NCAA Tournament ch ...

Mike Brey doesn't pay much attention to the NBA draft stock of opposing players, but the Notre ...

At the University of Miami, the professor has the last word on whether students can use their laptop ...

Members of the University of Miami first response teams remind us of resources available and what to ...

Mexican activist, poet and novelist Javier Sicilia deplored the violence stemming from the “drug war ...

From the North Pole to the South Pole and everywhere in between, the art of UM alumnus Xavier Cortad ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami women's golf team finished ninth at the 2018 Allstate Sug ...

Three Miami women's tennis players are featured in this week's Oracle/ITA rankings, along ...

Riding a five-game road winning streak, the Miami women's basketball team will look to make it ...

After capturing its opening series with Rutgers, No. 24 Miami continues a season-opening, seven-game ...

Walker IV scored 19, Izundu scored 14 and the Canes picked up a crucial win in South Bend. ...