Safety Tip of the Week, from Director Christensen of Public Safety:
Safety in and about your vehicle
* Always keep your car doors locked with the windows closed.
* Try not to leave valuable items in plain view where they can be seen; lock them in the trunk.
* Keep your vehicles key in your hand when entering.
* Make sure that your spare tire and jack are in working order and always make sure that you have enough fuel in your vehicle.
* Never give strangers a ride, even if they claim to be students.
* If you think you’re being followed, drive to a well-lit populated area or to a police station and keep your cell phone charged, ready and activated.
* If your car breaks down stay with your car and call for assistance. Never accept a ride from a stranger.
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 26
12:31 a.m 1231 Dickinson Dr.
12:22 p.m. 5100 Brunson Dr.
10:30 p.m. 5501 San Amaro Dr.
THURSDAY JANUARY 27
1:04 a.m. 111 Memorial Dr.
1:24 p.m. 1200 Walsh Ave.
3:39 p.m. 5100 Brunson Dr.
FRIDAY JANUARY 28
3:43 p.m. 1312 Miller Dr. Theft
SUNDAY JANUARY 30
2:30 p.m. 1330 Miller Dr.
MONDAY JANUARY 31
9:27 a.m. 5500 San Amaro Dr.
10:03 a.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr.
11:03 a.m. 1245 Dauer Dr.
1:36 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Theft
3:21 p.m. 5185 Ponce De Leon