WVUM’S top 10

1. STYROFOAM

Nothing’s Lost

2. MATES OF STATE

All Day [EP]

“Once again, the awesome couple of Kori Gardner and Jason Hammel bring us a super-cute indie-pop release. i hope those two stay together forever. Beautiful EP.”

3. MONSTERS OF MORR MUSIC

Various Artists

4. BRIGHT EYES

I’m Wide Awake, It’s Morning

“Two simultaneously released albums from Bright Eyes: I’m Wide Awake, It’s Morning and Digital Ash Urn. Bright Eyes will be in Miami on Feb. 3. Listen to WVUM for ticket giveaways.”

5. LOW

The Great Destroyer

“Amazing upbeat LP from Low. if you like them, you won’t be disappointed at all; if you hate them, you might like this CD, because it actually sounds a bit different from their old stuff.”

6. MF DOOM

MM..Food

7. ULRICH SCHNAUSS

A Strangely Isolated Place

“Formerly of Morr Music, now on Domino, he keeps his experimental, leftfield electronics.”

8. PUFFY AMIYUMI

Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi

“Straight from Japan the awesome girls from Puffy Amiyumi (Ami and Yumi) bring us their soundtrack to their own show on Cartoon Network. If you like their music, check their show Fridays at 7:30 p.m.; it’s great! ”

9. YOURCODENAMEIS:MILO

All Roads To Fault [EP]

10. JUNIOR BOYS

Last Exit

It’s dress rehearsal time for the Miami Hurricanes. On Thursday morning, the Hurricanes will conduct ...

Coach Mark Richt had just told the young man who grew up loving the Miami Hurricanes that he would b ...

The University of Miami has a starting quarterback. On Tuesday, 11 days before the 2017 home opener, ...

View photos from the Miami Hurricanes' practice on Wed., Aug. 23, 2017. … Click to Continue » ...

Mark Richt, pleased and seemingly confident about his selection of redshirt junior Malik Rosier as t ...

Students and faculty gathered at the Rock to catch a glimpse of the solar eclipse. ...

The University of Miami has embarked on an ambitious 10-year housing plan that will transform the st ...