UMNEWS – Richard Jolley glass sculpture and Rembrandt etchings on view at the Lowe

“Richard Jolley: Sculptor of Glass from 1985 to present” and “Rembrandt: The Consummate Etcher and other 17th Century Printmakers” will be on view at the Lowe Art Museum, from Feb. 4 through April 2. A preview on Feb. 3 will feature a lecture by Jolley. The preview and lecture is free to Lowe members, University students, faculty, staff and alumni and $10 for non-members.

Drawn from Richard Jolley’s private collection, the retrospective features approximately 54 glass objects in no less than 10 different categories of work ranging from the mid-1980s through today. The exhibition’s curator is Richard Gruber, Director, Ogden Museum of Southern Art, University of New Orleans, and Stephen Wicks, Curator, Knoxville Museum of Art.

Over the two-decade period that the exhibition spans, Jolley moves between various media, from glass and bronze to works on paper.

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

CANESFAN SATISFACTION METER: G6: Time again for the latest installment of the Canesfan Satisfaction ...

Syracuse student writer Matthew Gutierrez of The Daily Orange asked me to answer some of his questio ...

After this past University of Miami football game, coach Mark Richt said the crowd came alive during ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...