UMNEWS – Richard Jolley glass sculpture and Rembrandt etchings on view at the Lowe

“Richard Jolley: Sculptor of Glass from 1985 to present” and “Rembrandt: The Consummate Etcher and other 17th Century Printmakers” will be on view at the Lowe Art Museum, from Feb. 4 through April 2. A preview on Feb. 3 will feature a lecture by Jolley. The preview and lecture is free to Lowe members, University students, faculty, staff and alumni and $10 for non-members.

Drawn from Richard Jolley’s private collection, the retrospective features approximately 54 glass objects in no less than 10 different categories of work ranging from the mid-1980s through today. The exhibition’s curator is Richard Gruber, Director, Ogden Museum of Southern Art, University of New Orleans, and Stephen Wicks, Curator, Knoxville Museum of Art.

Over the two-decade period that the exhibition spans, Jolley moves between various media, from glass and bronze to works on paper.

Michael Rumph, former Cane cornerback and current cornerbacks coach, has mentioned, along with every ...

N’Kosi Perry, definitely on the quiet side, met the media for the first time on Monday. He’s the Mia ...

On a day in which University of Miami football coach Mark Richt said veteran quarterbacks Malik Rosi ...

Researchers use a powerful technique known as Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar to show an in ...

UM’s First Star Academy supports foster care youth. ...