WVUM TOP TEN

WVUM 90.5 FM, the voice of the University of Miami since 1968 has been expanding since it’s five-member start. Promoting “independent music for independent thinkers,” these are WVUM’s top picks.

1. Arcade Fire – Funeral
2. Japan 4 Sale – Volume 4
3. Devandra Banhart – Nino Rojo
4. Saturday looks good to me – Every Night
5. Castanets – Cathedral
6. Tom Waits – Real Gone
7. Mosquitoes – Sunshine Barato
8. Savath and Savalas – Manana
9. Wovenhands – Consider the Birds
10. Otto Von Schirach – Global Speaker Fisting

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Draft-eligible Canes players are getting increasing recog ...

Three days after the University of Miami announced that defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski was le ...

Not only are the Hurricanes in the mix for at least five high-end running backs for the 2019 class, ...

After assembling one of the nation’s best groups of skill position players in the 2018 recruiting cl ...

Coach Kool, AKA Craig Kuligowski, is gone from the University of Miami, which is entirely uncool wit ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

The University of Miami women's track team kicked off the 2018 ACC Indoor Championships with a ...

Continuing a season-opening, seven-game homestand, No. 24 Miami is looking for its second straight s ...

The Hurricanes fell in their final road game of the season, 70-51, at Georgia Tech. ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team (5-2) returns to the court on Friday at 4 p.m., as it ...

Former Hurricane guard signs 10-day contract with Indiana Pacers. ...