All hail Homecoming royalty

The UC Patio was transformed into a pageant runway Monday as 20 contestants strutted their stuff in the first-ever Homecoming King and Queen competition.

“We based this event off of Miss and Mr. UM last year,” Kelly Jackson, senior and pageant co-chair, said. “We wanted to change it to encompass more of the spirit of homecoming. Miss UM now takes place in the spring and they’ll still have their formal pageant.”

Tables were decorated with potpourri and candles, while elegant programs were placed at each chair. Pan Amore Bakery served all kinds of desserts such as the

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...