Three days of Halloween celebration

Friday, Oct. 29

Fantasy Fest “Delirious Dreams and Hilarious Screams”
The celebration of all things weird and wild, Fantasy Fest is a huge street party. So if you’re itching for chaos, it’s worth the four-hour car ride. Don’t forget a costume.

Rocky Horror Picture Show
Hosted by Ash Rana and the Liquor Sisters, at the Sofi Lounge. Show starts at 10 p.m., but the party doesn’t stop until 5 a.m.

Saturday, Oct. 30

The 4th Element Halloween Party
Presented by Gada & 69 Design, tickets are $30 in advance or $40 at the door
Vulcan’s Lair at 696 N.W. 22 St.
8 p.m. to 2 a.m.

Sunday, Oct. 31

Coconut Grove Street Party
Don’t forget that shuttles will be running from campus to the Grove until 3 a.m.

House of Terror
The carnival and haunted house located behind the Dolphin Mall has a $20 entry fee, but tonight Ja Rule performs for free. Take advantage, scare yourself silly in the house, make yourself sick from spinning on rides and scream until you lose your voice to jams from Ja.

Tantra Restaurant & Lounge Halloween Party
P.R. master David Muise promises that once midnight comes “gifts will drop from the sky.” Promising to be the best Halloween party on the beach, definitely RSVP. www.tantrarestaurant.com.

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

CANESFAN SATISFACTION METER: G6: Time again for the latest installment of the Canesfan Satisfaction ...

Syracuse student writer Matthew Gutierrez of The Daily Orange asked me to answer some of his questio ...

After this past University of Miami football game, coach Mark Richt said the crowd came alive during ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...