Dear V: Two readers,two cases of the blahs: Passive boys and sucky times

I’m in this brand new relationship with a guy that I really like a lot. But, I’m really bothered by his passivity. He lets me make all of the decisions because he’s afraid that I might get angry with him, but I’m really starting to get upset with his lack of input. I don’t really know what’s going on, but would really appreciate it if you could help me out. Thanks!
So Blah

Dear So Blah,
It kind of sounds like you are really bored with this guy, and I personally feel like the words brand new and boredom shouldn’t mix, you know what I mean, jellybean? It’s like riding a bike built for two, by yourself; it’s just too unnecessarily hard to have to deal with. Obviously, we all know that the dynamics of a real relationship require the input of two individual people, but sometimes we don’t all follow that rule. Maybe your problem is rooted in the way you communicate with one another – have you, at one point or another, been super dominating and perhaps come off really harshly? Try monitoring yourself the next time the two of you are trying to figure out what to do.
I think that it would be in your best interest to flat out tell him how much his ,ber-compliance annoys the hell out of you and how you feel like he’s just not interested in the two of you as a couple. Save yourself future emotional damage and let him know ASAP. Do you really want to be in a long-term relationship with yourself? Something tells me not.
Best of Luck,
V.
I’m in a funk. I hate school, my friends have been really sucky lately, and there is still another month until Thanksgiving! I don’t know why I feel like this, but I just wish that all of this negativity would go away. Help!
Usually friendly

Dear Usually,
You have a case of the blahs, and it’s totally normal. It’s so easy to be burnt out by all of the life around you and not even notice that you’re dragging. Friends, school, 4 a.m. bedtimes and everything else can kind of suck the life out of what was once your optimistic, smiley self and leave you dismal, blas

Dewan Huell will be wearing green and orange for at least another year. Huell announced Saturday on ...

Their bats and gloves and baseball skills weren't enough Thursday night. Now, the Miami Hurrica ...

Florida State's recruiting trail hit Georgia last week, and while the #Tribe19 class is a focal ...

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

Alumna and faculty member shares lessons and learning about racial identity in free parent community ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

The Canes wrapped up a stormy weekend at the NCAA East Preliminary with their final two qualifiers f ...

Miami native pulls name out of NBA Draft process. ...

Stormy weather in the Gulf of Mexico may have delayed Friday's competition, but wind and rain c ...

Last season, Miami Hurricanes fans created, quite simply, one of the best home-field advantages in c ...

University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and freshman Adria Soriano were edged by Florida's ...