SG Senate election results

The Hurricanes wrapped up spring with a big, as in 6-5 and 290 pounds, surprise on Saturday. Four-st ...

Spring ended Saturday for the Miami Hurricanes, with hundreds of UM football alumni and family membe ...

One day left for the youngsters to show University of Miami coach Mark Richt what they can do. One d ...

Former Miami Norland High star Zach Johnson is coming home for his final year of college basketball. ...

They have been feted and adored for years by football fans from coast to coast. But legends Frank Go ...

The Energy and Conservation Organization was recognized with the 2018 Roberta “Bosey” Fulbright Foot ...

The Brazilian judge whose office spearheaded a massive corruption and bribery investigation said tha ...

The director of the University of Miami's Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, who passed away Ap ...

Business Professor Patricia Abril, and Trustee Stuart Miller receive Faculty Senate's highest h ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team highlighted its Senior Day with a 4-0 sweep against D ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team wrapped up the regular season with its sixth straight vict ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team dropped its final Atlantic Coast Conference contest o ...

Frydlova and Grimstad each record 3-over 75 Sunday; Weber leads UM in 12th place. ...

The Hurricanes' rotation saved its best for last. ...

Patricia Cooper
Jonathan Levine
Kevin Tadeo Callo
Ryan Baehrle
Victor Cueto
Paty Escuder
Peter Groverman
Rishi Kapoor
Raneir Pollard
Rosie Miller
John Constantinide
Christopher Maranges
Paula Georg
Michael Tenen
Gabriel Trujillo
Billy Bludgus
Peter Maki
Gustavo Rearte
Michele James
Peter Gauthier
Laura Turano
Apartment Area Senator
Arts and Sciences Senator
Arts and Sciences Senator
Business Senator
Commuter North Senator
Commuter Central Senator
Commuter South Senator
Fraternity Row Senator
Freshman Senator
Freshman Senator
Hecht Senator
Junior Senator
Junior Senator
Pearson Senator
Eaton Senator
Senior Senator
Senior Senator
Sophomore Senator
Sophomore Senator
Mahoney Senator
Stanford Senator