Offense: A-
This was definitely the most complete game for the much-maligned unit, with Berlin throwing the ball well and Frank Gore putting up good numbers. Guess what – the receivers actually had a good game too.

Quarterback: A-
Brock Berlin has never looked sharper, playing an efficient game but not being afraid to take chances deep. Hopefully this will carry over to Louisville.

Running Backs: B
Gore didn’t get into the end zone, but he didn’t need to, and he churned out another 100-yard rushing performance. Tyrone Moss needs to be a little more consistent.

Wide Receivers: B+
I truly don’t understand how freshman Lance Leggett could drop two easy passes against Louisiana Tech and then catch four passes for 80 yards and a touchdown in Atlanta. We’ll take it, though.

Offensive Line: D+
The loss of Eric Winston may mean no Orange Bowl for the Hurricanes. That’s how important he is. The o-line gave up way too many sacks Saturday.

Defense: A
There weren’t many spectacular plays made by the d-line, but it was dominant enough to make Reggie Ball absolutely miserable.

Defensive Line: B
The blowout win gave the coaches an opportunity to rotate players like Alton Wright and Bryan Pata into the game. The d-line terrorized both Louisiana Tech quarterbacks throughout the game.

Linebackers: A-
Leon Williams had his best outing of the season with two-and-a-half sacks. The rest of the unit played well too.

Secondary: A
Devin Hester has proven that he can do anything on a football field, and his interception late in the game was sensational. Brandon Meriweather and Greg Threat had picks as well, and they continue to play exceptionally for the Hurricanes.

Special Teams: A-
Jon Peattie’s 49-yard field goal on the Hurricanes’ first drive was a huge response to Tech’s field goal. Brian Monroe continues to make people forget how awful he was a year ago.

Coaching: A
Head Coach Larry Coker can rest easy for two weeks, but he better be ready for a strong Louisville team.

The battle for the University of Miami quarterback job began in earnest with the start of spring pra ...

A six-pack of UM notes from the first day of spring football on Tuesday: • UM’s first-team offensive ...

UM spring practice begins Tuesday with heavy focus on the quarterback, with N’Kosi Perry and Jarren ...

It was just two and a half short months ago that the Miami Hurricanes walked off the field at Hard R ...

We are seeing another sign of a football program’s growing strength and maturation as Mark Richt unf ...

Haitian-born Henri Ford’s incredible journey to the deanship of the Miller School of Medicine. ...

Keeping a 30-year tradition, graduate students organize a fun-filled Hurricane Challenge for youngst ...

From bringing communities together to understanding the impacts of urbanization on the groundwater s ...

Novelist Jennine Capó Crucet’s book talk on March 20 explores belonging, identity, and what it means ...

Musical theatre students spent quality time learning (and laughing) with Avenue Q co-creator Jeff Ma ...

Freshman Daniel Federman will look to make it wins in two straight starts when the Miami Hurricanes ...

The Hurricanes opened spring practice on Tuesday, officially beginning preparations for the 2018 sea ...

University of Miami men's tennis senior Christian Langmo and freshman Adria Soriano were named ...

For the second week in a row, Estela Perez-Somarriba and Ulyana Shirokova of the Miami women's ...

After just one match together, freshman Adria Soriano and senior Christian Langmo earned a top-50 ra ...