POLICE BEAT

Pick up the paper every Friday to read the Public Safety call log and learn ways to protect yourself and your belongings.

WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 22

1:16 p.m. 5185 Ponce de Leon Sexual
Female Rape

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 23

1:08 a.m. 1204 Dickinson Dr. Sexual Battery
6:32 p.m. 5501 San Amaro Dr. Theft
8:18 p.m. 1301 Memorial Dr. Theft

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 24

2:35 a.m. 1111 Memorial Dr. Theft

MONDAY SEPTEMBER 27

3:47 a.m. San Amaro Dr. & Scodella Ave. Arrest
12:45 p.m. 1216 Dickinson Dr. Theft
6:35 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Simple Battery
9:16 p.m. 1300 Memorial Dr. Theft

The Hurricane is currently working to improve police beat by working with Coral Gables Police Department.

>> For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 284-6666.

Former NFL and University of Miami star Kellen Winslow Jr. was arrested Thursday for numerous allege ...

Trevor Darling's perseverance paid off. After not being selected in the NFL Draft, the former U ...

Father's Day has never been a big holiday in the Larranaga household because basketball always ...

The start to former Miami Hurricanes defensive end Chad Thomas' NFL career is going through a m ...

At one section of Miami's Richmond Park, Hurricanes offensive line coach Stacy Searels taught a ...

Colder Atlantic temperatures could change hurricane season forecasts, but the trend isn't expec ...

UM neurorehabilitation expert David S. Kushner, M.D., who helps modern patients recover from brain s ...

UM News interviewed a Miami Business School professor to learn more about claims that the changes co ...

An outstanding showing at the USATF Championships earned Symone Mason a trip to the World U20 Champi ...

UM alum returns to lead Canes' MBB strength and conditioning efforts. ...

Amy Deem was recognized for the third time as the ACC Women's Outdoor Track and Field Coach of ...

During the 2017-18 school year, Miami had student-athletes from 17 of the 32 countries in the FIFA W ...

The University of Miami track and field program got off to a strong start at the 2018 USATF Junior O ...