POLICE BEAT

Pick up the paper every Friday to read the Public Safety call log and learn ways to protect yourself and your belongings.

WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 22

1:16 p.m. 5185 Ponce de Leon Sexual
Female Rape

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 23

1:08 a.m. 1204 Dickinson Dr. Sexual Battery
6:32 p.m. 5501 San Amaro Dr. Theft
8:18 p.m. 1301 Memorial Dr. Theft

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 24

2:35 a.m. 1111 Memorial Dr. Theft

MONDAY SEPTEMBER 27

3:47 a.m. San Amaro Dr. & Scodella Ave. Arrest
12:45 p.m. 1216 Dickinson Dr. Theft
6:35 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Simple Battery
9:16 p.m. 1300 Memorial Dr. Theft

The Hurricane is currently working to improve police beat by working with Coral Gables Police Department.

>> For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 284-6666.

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

Photo Gallery: UM v. Boston College | Feb. 24, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

Lonnie Walker IV’s 3-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining capped a 14-point comeback and lifted Miami ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Lonnie Walker IV's three with 2.4 seconds left propelled Miami past BC at the Watsco Center. ...

The two-time defending ACC indoor champion Miami women could not make it a three-peat on Saturday, b ...

Kevin Arreaga's bronze medal in the men's weight throw led the Canes on Friday in Clemson. ...

No. 24 Miami got off to a dream start but could not hold on against No. 1 Florida Friday night, fall ...

The Hurricanes were momentarily slowed down by the first rain delay of the season, but held the Coug ...