FOREIGN POLICIES GUIDE CANDIDATE ON CANDIDATE

IRAQ

Kerry
Involve NATO, U.N. and Muslim countries in Iraq’s reconstruction; quickly train Iraqi security forces; fund and help set up free
elections. Withdraw troops from Iraq within four years.

Bush
Keep U.S. troops in Iraq to combat insurgents, establish security, rebuild infrastructure, and push for elections.

TERRORISM/AL QUEDA

Kerry
Take the fight to the terrorists by whatever means possible; don’t back down, and go after them with U.S. military, improved intelligence, and cooperation with key allies in the region.

Bush
Go after the terrorists with U.S. military; rebuild alliances and coordinate intelligence; promote democracy and freedom, and strive to end U.S. dependence on Middle-Eastern oil.

ALLIANCES/DIPLOMACY

Kerry
Reject unilateralism. Rebuild trust and cooperation with old allies, work more closely; consult with international organizations

Bush
Coordinate with allies to fight
terror and strengthen the global economy, but should the U.S. need to go at it alone, it will.

Dewan Huell will be wearing green and orange for at least another year. Huell announced Saturday on ...

Their bats and gloves and baseball skills weren't enough Thursday night. Now, the Miami Hurrica ...

Florida State's recruiting trail hit Georgia last week, and while the #Tribe19 class is a focal ...

It's almost summer, time for college football players to wind down and chill out — every now an ...

Alumna and faculty member shares lessons and learning about racial identity in free parent community ...

Voters head to the polls in a historic election to choose the country’s next president. ...

From boathouse to marine research powerhouse, the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Scienc ...

The Canes wrapped up a stormy weekend at the NCAA East Preliminary with their final two qualifiers f ...

Miami native pulls name out of NBA Draft process. ...

Stormy weather in the Gulf of Mexico may have delayed Friday's competition, but wind and rain c ...

Last season, Miami Hurricanes fans created, quite simply, one of the best home-field advantages in c ...

University of Miami senior Christian Langmo and freshman Adria Soriano were edged by Florida's ...