Tasti D-Lite

A franchise that has just entered the Miami area, Tasti D-Lite seems to be a godsend for any crazed person who agonizes over nutritional values. Promising six components, Tasti D-Lite is supposedly 100% All Natural, Low Calorie, Cholesterol Free, 99% Fat Free, Lactose Reduced, and has 100 Kosher Flavors. Started in New York, Tasti D-Lite is a creamy soft serve dessert that is not quite ice cream, not quite yogurt.
Created in 1987 in NY by a food technologist, Tasti D-Lite has recently spread to Miami, with locations on hot spot Lincoln Road and on West Ave. Check out Tasti D-Lite and see for yourself if this soft-serve is really a revolution in desserts.

Tasti D-Lite
821 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL

959 West Avenue
Miami Beach, FL
305-532-6855

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterile Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...