POLICE BEAT

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 16
10:12 a.m. 5821 San Amaro Dr.
Burglary/Vehicle
2:37 p.m. 5665 Ponce de Leon
Simple Assault
6:36 p.m. 1300 Memorial Dr.
Theft

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 17
3:50 a.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr.
Assault
6:35 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr.
Theft
7:20 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr.
Theft

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 18
7:34 p.m. 1211 Dickinson Dr.
Theft
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 20
10:51 a.m. 1306 Stanford Dr.
Fraud
12:15 p.m. 1310 Campo Sano Dr.
Theft
1:02 p.m. 1312 Miller Dr.
Stolen Vehicle
8:12 p.m. 1300 Memorial Dr.
Theft
8:26 p.m. 1550 Brescia Ave. Attempted Burglary

TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 21
11:50 a.m. 1101 Stanford Dr. Burglary
6:31 p.m. 5501 San Amaro Dr.
Theft

The University of Miami got off to a dream start, but could not hold on against No. 1 and defending ...

Photo Gallery: UM v. Boston College | Feb. 24, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

Lonnie Walker IV’s 3-pointer with 2.3 seconds remaining capped a 14-point comeback and lifted Miami ...

March is just around the corner; and University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larrañaga wants his pl ...

Erykah Davenport always hated being The Tall Girl. Every class picture, she was in the back row, tow ...

Student a cappella group BisCaydence wins quarterfinals and advances to the next round in the intern ...

A closer look at the University of Miami's executive vice president for business and finance an ...

The popular Christian minister preached to more people than any other evangelist in history. ...

A vigil on the University of Miami campus, organized by UM students who graduated from Marjory Stone ...

The latest speaker in the popular lecture series at the Rosenstiel School, Jeff Goodell, shared insi ...

Lonnie Walker IV's three with 2.4 seconds left propelled Miami past BC at the Watsco Center. ...

The two-time defending ACC indoor champion Miami women could not make it a three-peat on Saturday, b ...

Kevin Arreaga's bronze medal in the men's weight throw led the Canes on Friday in Clemson. ...

No. 24 Miami got off to a dream start but could not hold on against No. 1 Florida Friday night, fall ...

The Hurricanes were momentarily slowed down by the first rain delay of the season, but held the Coug ...