The Rat is the place to be

Nestled alongside the path on the west side of Lake Osceola is the Rathskeller, UM’s on-campus restaurant, bar, concert hall, and general afternoon hangout. A popular meeting place for students, the Rat serves good sandwiches, subs, and milkshakes. Most commonly known for its excellent array of music that can be heard from a fair distance, the Rat is two stories full of entertainment. Downstairs it functions as a restaurant, while upstairs it resembles a sports bar with pool tables, dartboards, overstuffed leather couches and a 15-foot TV screen. Whether students are there to enjoy some lunch or one of the many activities sponsored by the Rathskeller Advisory Board, who organize events such as Freaky Friday, the Rat is truly a campus hotbed. I

Michael Rumph, former Cane cornerback and current cornerbacks coach, has mentioned, along with every ...

N’Kosi Perry, definitely on the quiet side, met the media for the first time on Monday. He’s the Mia ...

On a day in which University of Miami football coach Mark Richt said veteran quarterbacks Malik Rosi ...

Researchers use a powerful technique known as Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar to show an in ...

UM’s First Star Academy supports foster care youth. ...