The Rat is the place to be

Nestled alongside the path on the west side of Lake Osceola is the Rathskeller, UM’s on-campus restaurant, bar, concert hall, and general afternoon hangout. A popular meeting place for students, the Rat serves good sandwiches, subs, and milkshakes. Most commonly known for its excellent array of music that can be heard from a fair distance, the Rat is two stories full of entertainment. Downstairs it functions as a restaurant, while upstairs it resembles a sports bar with pool tables, dartboards, overstuffed leather couches and a 15-foot TV screen. Whether students are there to enjoy some lunch or one of the many activities sponsored by the Rathskeller Advisory Board, who organize events such as Freaky Friday, the Rat is truly a campus hotbed. I

View photos from the Syracuse at Miami game Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami G ...

CANESFAN SATISFACTION METER: G6: Time again for the latest installment of the Canesfan Satisfaction ...

Syracuse student writer Matthew Gutierrez of The Daily Orange asked me to answer some of his questio ...

After this past University of Miami football game, coach Mark Richt said the crowd came alive during ...

Syracuse visits Miami on Saturday, October 21st at Hard Rock Stadium. ...

Behind a historic performance from senior Olga Strantzali, the University of Miami volleyball team b ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...