POLICE BEAT

Pick up the paper every Friday to read the Public Safety call log and learn ways to protect yourself and your belongings.

WEDNESDAY APRIL 21
2:19 p.m. 1111 Memorial Dr. Theft
2:30 p.m. 1311 Miller Dr. Theft

THURSDAY APRIL 22
10:34 a.m. 5600 Merrick St. Simple Harassment

FRIDAY APRIL 23
12:00 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Theft
3:55 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Theft
5:32 p.m. 5250 University Dr. Theft

SATURDAY APRIL 24
4:19 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Vandalism/Vehicle
10:30 p.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr. Theft

SUNDAY APRIL 25
6:11 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Burglary

MONDAY APRIL 25
8:32 a.m. 5100 Brunson Dr. Property Damaged
8:32 a.m. 1111 Memorial Dr. Theft
4:30 p.m. 1221 Walsh Ave. Theft

The Hurricane is currently working to improve Police Beat by working with Coral Gables Police Department.
For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 284-6666.

The Hurricanes have become part of college football’s national conversation, and the more wins they ...

Kicker Michael Badgley will soon become the University of Miami’s all-time field goal leader. In the ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt called Darrell Langham’s amazing, 28-yard catch on fourth-and-1 ...

Darrell Langham is 6-4, but might as well be 8-4 — that’s how much he has grown in stature for the M ...

The Miami Hurricanes have done it again. For the second week in a row, the Canes rallied to win in t ...

Hurricanes legends Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp and Sean Taylor were officially ad ...

University of Miami wide receiver Darrell Langham and kicker Michael Badgley were among those recogn ...

University of Miami redshirt setter Haley Templeton was named ACC Player of the Week, the conference ...

Freshman Bojan Jankulovski highlighted Day 2 competition on Saturday for the University of Miami men ...

The University of Miami's football game at North Carolina on Oct. 28 will kick off at noon ET o ...